@ Cinemas Maryborough Family Movie Passes
Do you want to win a Family Movie Pass to @Cinemas Maryborough? We have two (2) Family Movie Passes to give away! Passes include 2x Adult tickets and 2x Children or Concession tickets to @ Cinema Maryborough Central. Spoil your family with a fun night out that everyone can enjoy. The prize must be collected within one week of announcing the winner.
To enter, simply:
- Like Maryborough Central’s Facebook page
- Tell us who you’d bring along in the comments (tag them if you can!).
Don’t forget to share the post too!
To view the full terms and conditions, see below.
FAMILY NIGHT OUT – We have two family movie passes to give away from @Cinemas Maryborough!* For your chance to win simply:
1) Like Maryborough Central’s Facebook page
2) Tell us who you’d like to bring along
Make sure you share this post to let your friends know too!
*Family movie passes include 2x Adult tickets and 2x children or concession tickets. Winners will be announced 2pm, Thursday 2nd March 2017. See the website for full terms and conditions.
Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must:
A. Like the Maryborough Central Facebook page and,
B. Tell us whom you’d bring along to the movies.
Both of these tasks will constitute one entry (an ‘Entry’).
3. The Winner of the Competition will win one (1) of two (2) Family Movie passes, valued AUD $40.00 each from @ Cinemas Maryborough, Maryborough Central. The prize includes two (2) adult tickets and two (2) children or concession tickets. Total prize pool value is AUD $80.00 (the ‘Prize’).
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is only open to residents of Maryborough, Australia who are eighteen years (18) or older with a valid Facebook or Instagram account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission
7. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
8. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
How to Win
9. The Competition commences at 3pm AEST on Thursday 23rd of February 2017 and closes at 12pm midday AEST on Thursday 2nd of March 2017 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be completed before 11:59am AEST on Thursday 2nd of March 2017.
10. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, two (2) entries will be selected as the winner of the Competition by exporting all entrants into a random number generator, which will choose the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they do not meet all entry and entrant requirements.
11. The Winner shall be determined at Strictlymarketing, 21 Jutsum Street, Bardon, QLD, 4065 and announced at 2pm on Thursday 2nd of March 2017. The selection and announcement of a winner is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via a Facebook and/ or Instagram post.
12. The Winner will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
13. The total retail value of the Prize is approximately AUD $80 (eighty Australian dollars).
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. If a Winner is not contactable or the Winner does not claim the Prize, prior to the 9th of March 2017 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Release for Promotional Activities
17. The Winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews. The Winner agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
Exclusion of Liability
19. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
22. The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by DFO Jindalee on Instagram and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
23. The laws of the State of Queensland, Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
24. The Promoter is Maryborough Central Shopping Centre, Maryborough, Queensland.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to change the terms and conditions including the prize redeem dates.
To keep up to date with the redevelopement follow us on Facebook here.